Terms and Conditions
The Renter will provide full payment for all reservations of the Premises as per the invoice released at the signing date of this contract. The Renter’s rental duration will not be booked until the payment of the Rental Studios is received and cleared.
The Renter is entitled to receive a full refund if a cancellation notice is sent to the Rental Studio prior to 72 hours before the reserved date. The Rental Studio reserves the right to refuse reservations at its sole discretion.
LENGTH OF USE
Hourly rental periods are 60 minutes. Overtime will be calculated in increments of 1 hours beyond the contracted end-time of the rental period when Renter is either still using the studio space. Overtime fees will be assessed as per the the Rental Studio Rate sheet and are not benefiting from discounts. Do not arrive late - Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time. There will be NO exceptions to this so do not ask for them.
THE RENTAL STUDIO RULES
- No smoking whatsoever is allowed in the studio or in the building. (we have smoke alarms)
- No alcoholic beverages or non-prescription or illegal drugs.
- Music/voices are to be kept at reasonable levels.
- No one will be admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
- No pets allowed without the prior consent of the Rental Studio representative.
- No use of open fire, including gas cooker.
- No confetti (or double cleaning fee applies)
- All items brought to the Premises by the Renter are to be removed by the Renter by the end of the booking time. Due to the lack of storage space we are not offering deposit.
- For security reasons, the Rental Studios has recording cameras on site. The footage is only used in case of a dispute about damage. It is automatically deleted after 30 days.
- For every kW of continuous light used by the Renter through the equipment they bring in, the Rental Studio will charge as per its price list.
- For the background paper, the Renter steps on and leaves any visible signs, the Rental Studio will charge a fee per every meter, according to the Rental Studio price list. The Rental Studio also sell whole rolls that the Renter can buy as per the Rental Studio price list. The Renter is entitled to bring its own background papers, and the Rental Studio will assist the Renter to mount its background on the Rental Studio support system. The Rental Studio cannot guarantee any color of background paper availability if it wasn’t requested 72 hours before the shooting.
- The use of the common areas (reception, kitchen, toilet, shower) is limited, and the Renter is not allowed to block these areas (for example shoot there, or occupy the space in any ways) This is only possible, if all of our studios are rented by the same tenant.
- The Renter is not allowed to make irreversible changes in the space. For reversible changes, the Renter undertake to bring the studio in its initial state on its own cost and within the rental duration.
The Rental Studios agrees to provide equipment in good working order, but makes no special guarantees as to said equipment’s functionality or suitability to Renter’s purpose. The Renter shall notify the Rental Studio immediately of any malfunction, damage, or other issued with the equipment. Wifi internet service is available during the rental period.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Studio is a shared space and we maintain a professional environment. Use of the Studio is AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. The Renter hereby waives rights to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and/or loss while on our premises. The Renter agrees to leave the Studio and adjacent grounds in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived. The Renter is solely responsible for any legal misconduct Renter or members of Renter’s team or its guests make during the renal duration, be they in our Studio or elsewhere in the building. This includes parking issues, all other violation or citations, and legal action resulting from the conduct of the activity within the rental duration, taken at whatever time. The Renter agrees to hold harmless the Rental Studio, its owner, agents, representatives, and contractors acting on its behalf for any loss, accident, or injury to Renter’s self or anyone who accompanies the Renter while on our premises. The Renter agrees to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying the Renter while on our premises. The Renter is are solely responsible for the safety and well-being of any models the Renter engages. The Renter understands that if the Rental Studio observes dangerous, pornographic, or negligent practices or activities are being engaged in the Studio reserves the right to stop the activity of the Renter and require the Renter and the Renter’s companions to leave immediately without refund — HOWEVER, the Rental Studio assumes no responsibility to act in such cases. The Renter agrees to hold the Rental Studio, its agents, representatives, and anyone acting on behalf of it completely harmless from any action, legal or otherwise, that results from the Renter’s conduct. The Renter is solely responsible for verifying that all models employed during the Renter’s rental period are of legal age for the activities they are to be engaged in. The Rental Studio has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the Renter’s activities but reserves the right to end those activities if it becomes aware that legal age violations are on going. The Renter agrees that someone from the Rental Studio representative may be present in the Studio at all times the Renter is using it.
The Renter shall be solely responsible for any damage to the Rental Studio’s property or equipment that occurs during the time the Renter and his companions occupy the premises. The Renter agrees to pay reasonable additional repair costs to bring damage equipment back to good working condition. The Renter also agrees to pay for damage to the Premises, including excessive wear, marks or stains on the furniture, fixtures, or painted surfaces if they are caused by the Renter.
If the parties are unable to resolve any controversy or claim arising under this Contract, they agree to submit the dispute or claim to the competent local court from the Rental Studio's address.
The Renter has the option to ask for cleaning against a separate fee or to do it themselves. In case the Renter is doing the cleaning, they must do that within the time booked. If the Renter chose to pay for the cleaning service, the Rental Studio will take care of it after to booking time.
The maximum people allowed in the Rental Studio is 10. If the Renter wants to have more persons on the shooting, the fee is higher according the the Rates of the Rental Studio.
This Contract incorporates the entire understanding and agreement between the Renter and the Rental Studio. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default here under shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Contract. The laws of Romania shall govern this Contract. The parties have read both this entire contract, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the contract signed by both parties. Each person signing as the Renter below shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this contract.
By engaging to rent the Studio, the Renter hereby state that he has read, fully understand and agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.